To Report A Violation:
- Attempt to gather as much information as possible about the violation. If you aren’t sure if it is a violation, you can review the POA’s Rules & Regulations by clicking here.
- It will be helpful for us to know:
- What occurred
- Address of the home causing the violation
- When it happened
- Email the information to the community manager, SunDee Jones, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Board will review the violation and call a hearing if not resolved with the homeowner.
What If You Need Immediate Resolution?
Did someone leave their lights on all night and they are shining into your bedroom? Is someone burning a fire during a burn ban? Is someone causing a loud noise disturbance in the middle of the night? These types of situations sometimes require immediate resolution. Remember, if you feel that your safety is in danger, ALWAYS call 911.
- If you have a friendly relationship with your neighbor, we encourage you to reach out to your neighbor directly to resolve the issue.
- If the home is a Short Term Rental, please do not approach the guests. Call the contact listed on the Short Term Rental Directory to resolve the matter. The Short Term Rental Directory is posted on the website and requires you to enter the password “SJRVSTR” to access. Please do not share this password and/or the directory with anyone that is not a resident or homeowner.
- You can access the Short Term Rental Directory by clicking here and entering the password “SJRVSTR”.
- Please reach out to the Community Manager at email@example.com if you need further assistance. You can also make a complaint to Archuleta County regarding any Short Term Rental by calling 970-294-7869.